Monday, January 12, 2009

Tax Refund, Will I get mine if I owe?

As a condition of your agreement, any refund due you in a future year will be applied against the amount you owe.
Continue making your installment agreement payments as scheduled because your refund is not considered as a substitute for your regular payment due.
You may not get all of your refund if you owe certain past-due amounts, such as federal tax, state tax, a student loan, or child support.
IRS will automatically apply the refund to the taxes owed.

If you owe taxes when you file and you can not pay the full amount, you can get help here.

No comments: